NCTA License Plate
Posted on Jan 20th, 2020
| Perma Link
We are pleased to announce that the North Carolina Troopers Association has been granted approval by the North Carolina General Assembly to offer a specialty license plate through DMV. This new license plate is a great way to show your support for NCTA, to your favorite Trooper(s) and to help raise funds for scholarships and the many other NCTA programs as a portion of the registration fee will go directly to NCTA.
To begin this process we are required to submit the applications and payment for 500 license plates.
The costs are:
- $30.00 for Standard plate
- $60.00 for Personalized plate
The process is simple and convenient:
1) Download and complete the one of the applications below. Make sure you sign the application. We have pre-filled some of the information for you. Make sure you choose the correct application.
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail it to our Civilian/Corporate Sponsor Rep:
P. O. Box 217
Carrboro, NC 27510
2) Payment is due with your application as we have to provide the 500 applications and full payment to DMV at the same time.
- Mail a check for $30.00 for Standard and $60 for personalized written to NCTA with your application
- Pay with credit card and write your authorization number on the bottom of the application.
If you have any questions please contact Dawn via email, email@example.com or 919-730-6361.
Thank You for your continued support.
Click here for Standard Plate Application
Click here for Personalized License Plate application