NCTA License Plate
Posted on Jan 20th, 2020
| Perma Link
We are pleased to announce that the North Carolina Troopers Association has been granted approval by the North Carolina General Assembly to offer a specialty license plate through DMV. This new license plate is a great way to show your support for NCTA, to your favorite Trooper(s) and to help raise funds for scholarships and the many other NCTA programs as a portion of the registration fee will go directly to NCTA.
To begin this process we are required to submit the applications and payment for 500 license plates.
The costs are:
- $30.00 for Standard plate
- $60.00 for Personalized plate
The process is simple and convenient:
1) Download and complete the one of the applications below. Make sure you sign the application. We have pre-filled some of the information for you. Make sure you choose the correct application.
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail it to our Civilian/Corporate Sponsor Rep:
P. O. Box 217
Carrboro, NC 27510
2) Payment is due with your application as we have to provide the 500 applications and full payment to DMV at the same time.
- Mail a check for $30.00 for Standard and $60 for personalized written to NCTA with your application
- Pay with credit card and write your authorization number on the bottom of the application.
If you have any questions please contact Dawn via email, email@example.com or 919-730-6361.
Thank You for your continued support.
Click here for Standard Plate Application
Click here for Personalized License Plate application
501 C 3 Corporation
Posted on Nov 18th, 2019
| Perma Link
Many of you know about the good work that has been done by the North Carolina Troopers Association over the years. The Association has created N C Troopers Incorporated as our benovolent fund. This corporation will handle all of our charitable work. This includes death benefits, assistance to members impacted by storm damage, assistance to Troopers and civilian members who are battling serious illness, and our newly formed disaster assistance team. This new cooperation has just been granted 501c3 status by the IRS so donations are tax deductible. Please visit www.nctroopersinc.org to make donations.
Thank you for your support