Bears Against Drugs
Keeping Our Children Safe Through Education
Bears Against Drugs (BAD) is a Safety Program available for school age children, civic groups, daycare facilities, churches, etc. Sponsored by NCTA, the program may include education about:
- Stranger Danger
- Seat Belt and Air Bag Safety
- Respect and Discipline
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- GED vs. High School Graduation
- The Teaching Profession in NC
- How to Raise Drug-Free Kids
- How to Recognize Whether Your Child Is Using Drugs
- Personal Experiences as a State Trooper
- How to Cope and Overcome Post-Trauma
Students receive coloring books, Stranger Danger information, bear stickers, badges, shoe strings, child I.D.’s, rulers, car seat stickers.
Please contact the local troop representative in you area to plan a program.